Information for Re-enactors
Online Registration Form for Re-enactors is now closed.
Registration will only be available at the event. Breakfast for
Saturday and Sunday will still be provided, however, lunch tickets will no
longer be available. Thank you.
Information about the Re-enactment
IMPORTANT: Report to the registration desk near the
park entrance to confirm your attendance and to pick up the meal tickets for you and your family.
- History In Action Day
Annual education day for Students
- Thursday June 1, 2017 from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Re-enactors Trading Post
Located at the rear of the Nash Jackson Building on Saturday and Sunday
- Re-enactment Dates & Times:
- Saturday June 3, 2017 - 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Sunday June 4, 2017 - 10 am to 4:30 pm
See Schedule of Events for details
The following will be provided for the weekend:
- A bag lunch on Thursday, June 1 for those who participate in History in Action Day
- A BBQ lunch on Friday, June 2 for those who participated at History in Action Day
- Ticket for one meal on either Saturday or Sunday, for those who have pre-registered.
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning, for those who have pre-registered.
- Firewood & fire pit trays
- Water connections on site
- Overnight security Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Reenactors' Consignment Event without the fee!
Sell your outgrown or no longer used kit or camp equipment
And/or pick up some second-hand bargains!
**No tentage or weapons, please**
- Friday 7:30 p.m. until dark
(bring and price your items)
- Saturday 9:00 am
- Saturday 9:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Sunday 9:30am- 12:00 noon
Off-site parking is located at Green Acres School.
Re-enactors may set up in Battlefield Park during the following times only:
- Wednesday, May 31, after 12 noon.
- Thursday, June 1, from 7 am to 8:30 am and after 2:30 pm
No set-up will be allowed between 9 am and 2:30 pm on Thursday, when over 1,000 students will be on-site for History in Action Day. All vehicles and trailers must be removed from Battlefield Park by 8:30 am or else they will be tagged and towed at the owner's expense.
- Friday, June 2, after 10 am
- Saturday, June 3, before 8:30 am
All vehicles and trailers must be removed from Battlefield Park by 8:30 am on Saturday, or they will be tagged and towed at the owner's expense.
You may begin moving out as soon as the event closes at 4:30 pm on Sunday. Vehicles will not be permitted on-site until this time
Map and Directions
Directions to Battlefield House Museum:
Address: 77 King Street West, Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada.
Use this map to Battlefield House Museum & Park to plan your trip to the site.
The Re-enactment site map is below.
Download a larger version for printing (pdf).
Every year the Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek is held in June.
2018 - June 1 to 3
2018 - June 1 to 3
2019 – May 31 to June 2
2020 – June 5 to 7